Saturday, February 22, 2014

Believe

I had a wonderful week...... It all started with the Great Aloha Run on Monday!!! It was great to do the 8.15 mile run with my Husband.  Jonathan was very encouraging, and just the right amount of push. The Challenge this week focus on Believe. On monday I was suppose to spoil myself. i had originally thought of doing a yoga class but after the run I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. So I spoiled myself with a nice long nap.  
On tuesday I was to mediate for at least 5 minutes. I loved this, I just spent some quite time in prayer and mediation on the Promises that my God has given me.  On Wednesday I had to be happy, I while I am a pretty happy person most all the time, the ones that make me most happy are my kids and hubby so just spent extra time making them happy which in turn makes me very happy as well. On thursday I was suppose to be thankful, I have so much to be thankful a loving supportive husband, Happy healthy kids, our home our dog 
these are just a few of the blessings I have to count.  Day 5 was show some love to your number 1 supporter and if you don't already know that person is my husband.  He always sports me inn all I want to do. This challenge has been so much fun, Learned so much too. Till next time........
The link to the run I did with my hubby!!!

http://www.greataloharun.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment